For more than 40 years, the Medi-Dose System has been used by facilities of all sizes to package solid oral, unit-dose medications. Working with pharmacists and technicians, Medi-Dose has been designed to be the easiest, fastest and most cost-effective way to unit-dose and bar-code your inventory.
At A Glance
70 Industrial Drive
Ivyland, PA 18974
Phone: (800) 523-8966
Fax: (800) 323-8966
- Medi-Dose® (Solid) and TampAlerT® (Liquid) Oral Unit-Dose Packaging
- Medi-Cup® PLUS packaging for extended beyond-use dating
- MILT® by Medi-Dose unit-dose and bar-coding software
- LiquiDose® labeling, IV additive and filtration products
- Nultraviolet® ultraviolet light inhibitant bags
- Steri-Dropper sterile ophthalmic dropper bottles
- High Alert and IV Line Tracing Labels
- Resealable bags, bottles and other pharmacy supplies and disposables
Inexpensive, Easy and Flexible: Because of its unique Cold-Seal technology, the Medi-Dose System is simple to use and requires no special in-service training or additional space. Medi-Cup blisters are available in a variety of sizes and styles to accommodate virtually any medication or storage system. Ultraviolet-inhibitant blisters provide additional protection from light. Plus, a combination of special blister plastics with aggressive tamper-evident label adhesives provide either six-month or one-year beyond-use dating for all your unit-dose packaging needs.
Adapts to Your Needs: With our MILT 3.0 software, you can design your labels any way you want. In addition to being able to use graphics, special fonts, tall man lettering, shapes—even logos and symbols—to better identify your medications, MILT 3.0 has been designed to easily create bar codes with the information your bar code–enabled point-of-care and bar code medication administration systems require. Popular one-dimensional and two-dimensional bar code formats can be created with National Drug Code numbers, expiration dates, lot numbers and special codes.
- Sealed units can be left in sheets or easily torn down to individual doses.
- Medi-Cup Blisters are available in five sizes to accommodate the largest medications or the smallest storage spaces.
- Lid-Label Covers are available in 81/2″ × 11″ laser sheets of 25 doses or 4″ × 61/4″ direct thermal sheets of five doses.
- Laser Lid-Label Cover Sheets are available in 12 colors to facilitate color-coding of medications.
- New Oval Blisters and Lid-Label Covers have been designed to fit your dispensing machines and storage cabinets.
- All Medi-Cup Blisters and Lid-Label Covers work with our MILT 3.0 software, which can be used for all your bar-coding and labeling needs.
To get started, all you’ll need is:
- Medi-Cup Blisters: 13 styles to suit your packaging needs.
- Lid-Label Covers: Laser or Direct Thermal labels to seal the blisters.
- MILT 3.0 software: Design and manage Lid-Label Cover printing.
- Fil-Form and Roll-E-ZY: Aligns Lid-Label Covers to the Medi-Cup Blisters and ensures positive seal between labels and blisters.
Inexpensive. Flexible. Tamper-Evident. If you are looking for a system to handle any or all of your unit-dose or bar-coding needs, then the Medi-Dose System is a perfect fit for you!
This corporate profile was reviewed and approved by Medi-Dose/EPS.